Registration for Test and Go scheme commences from 1 February 2022 at 9am (Thailand time) onwards. Fully vaccinated passengers traveling from ALL countries/territories are eligible to apply under the Test and Go scheme. The application link: https://tp.consular.go.th/
Fully vaccinated travelers from any country around the world can apply for a TEST & GO Thailand Pass up to 60 days in advance.
All TEST & GO applications must submit A proof of prepayment for 2 separate nights of accommodation at government-approved hotel/s, such as, SHA Extra Plus (SHA++), AQ, OQ, or AHQ on Day 1 and Day 5, and the expenses for 2 RT-PCR tests on Day 1 and Day 5. The prepayment for Day 1 must include accommodation, a test and a prearranged transfer from the airport to the hotel.
Travelers can book 2 different hotels for accommodation on Day 1 and Day 5. However, on both Day 1 and Day 5, they must stay within the room for the RT-PCR test result.
The second RT-PCR test will not be required if the traveler’s length of stay is less than 5 nights, or his/her scheduled international departure date out of Thailand is on Day 5 or before. For example if the traveler plans to stay in Thailand for 3 days, then he/she does not have to undergo the second RT-PCR test, but he/she must leave for another country immediately. However, whether the traveler will be required to take another RT-PCR test depend on the airline and the final international destination.
Documents required for registration
Thai Visa (if required)
Certificate of Vaccination
Paid AQ / SHA Extra+ hotel reservation confirmation (for the duration of Day 1 & Day 5 and including the fee for two RT-PCR tests)
Insurance with minimum coverage of 50,000 USD
1. Upon submission of your registration, your hotel will authenticate your reservation (room for Day 1 and Day 5 + airport transfer + 2 RT-PCR test fees) and process the application within 24 hours.
– The hotel will reject any incomplete or non-compliance documentation, and a notification email will be sent to resubmit the additional documents. For any inquiries at this stage, please contact your hotel directly.
2. After hotel authentication and approval, the Department of Disease Control (DDC) will verify your Certificate of Vaccination and the Thailand Pass QR Code will be sent to you via email within 3 - 7 days upon approval.
– The DDC will reject any incomplete or non-compliance documentation, and a notification email will be sent within 3 - 7 days.
* Please be advised that the processing time for Thailand Pass is 3 – 7 days. Applicants are highly advised to plan ahead and submit the registration for Thailand Pass at least 7 days prior to departure as a high number of applications are expected which may lead to longer processing time. *
* It is highly recommended that travelers book their hotel accommodation (room + airport transfer + 2 RT-PCR tests) directly with the hotel to expedite the authentication process by hotels. *
Thailand Pass (Test&Go) Application Services - 100 USD -
Assistance in Thailand Pass application
Assistance in booking a SHA++ hotel in Samui
Assistance in booking insurance
Consultation during your stay in Samui