Koh Samui welcomes Bangkok Airways' inaugural flight, flight PG 451, on the Don Mueang - Samui route on Sunday, October 29, 2023
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), represented by Ms. Somrudee Jitjung, Deputy Director of the Domestic Marketing Division, in collaboration with Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited, the Samui Airport, and both public and private entities, warmly received Bangkok Airways' inaugural flight, flight PG 451, on the Don Mueang - Samui (DMK-USM) route.
This marks the return to the use of Don Mueang International Airport as a base for flights after 17 years, following the relocation of services to Suvarnabhumi Airport. The flight is operated by an ATR 72-600 aircraft, taking approximately 1 hour and 35 minutes for the journey.
📌 Don Mueang - Samui Route
- Flight PG 451: Departure at 08:50, Arrival at 10:25
- Flight PG 453: Departure at 14:00, Arrival at 15:35
- Flight PG 555: Departure at 19:10, Arrival at 20:45
📌 Samui - Don Mueang, 3 flights per day
- Flight PG 450: Departure at 06:45, Arrival at 08:20
- Flight PG 452: Departure at 11:20, Arrival at 12:55
- Flight PG 454: Departure at 16:35, Arrival at 18:10
Source : TAT Koh Samui x Koh Phangan x Koh Tao as